The Transplant Advocacy award recognizes an individual’s contribution and advocacy to one or more of the following areas:
- Transplant Recipient Quality of Life
- Organ Donation
- Transplant Education
- Recipient and Donor Rights
- Transplant Research Funding
- Nominee must be a transplant recipient, candidate, live donor, donor family and/or community advocate who has championed a transplant donation cause.
- Nominators may be AST members or the transplant community at large.
- AST members are not eligible to receive this award.
- Nomination Application (including nominee’s institution, department, title, email, and phone number)
- Nominee’s bio or resume
- One (1) letter of recommendation written by the nominator
- THE APPLICATION CANNOT BE SAVED AS A DRAFT. Applicants must be prepared to complete the application entirely before submitting.
The Transplant Advocacy Award recipient will be recognized during the virtual American Transplant Congress 2021, to be held June 5-9, 2021.